The University of La Verne California , USA has opened its scholarship opportunities for interested applicants . The scholarship is renewable annually
Scholarship Deadline :
1st February 2023
- University or Organization: University of La Verne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee and Financial aid
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Scholarships are renewable annually up to four years of undergraduate study based on the student’s academic progress and participation in their performance scholarship area. Students are strongly encouraged to apply for state and federal financial aid in addition to this scholarship.
The scholarships are available in each of the six areas of visual and performing arts:
- Communications (film and television production)
- Music (voice or instrument)
- Rhetoric and Communication Studies (debate)
- Studio Art (any media)
- Theatre (performance or design)
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student
- Be a fully admitted graduating high school seniors
- Apply under one performance area
- Set up your admission portal before having access to the Supplemental Application
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form (to be completed online)
- Performance Scholarship Recommendation (to be obtained via the school portal)
- One-page resume (detailing your work related to the performance scholarship area for which you are applying)
Scholarship Benefit :
Successful applicants receive $31,000 per year ($124,000 total for 4 years)
How to Apply
Each department and/or the Dean’s Office will notify applicants of the interview and selection process by mid-February 2023.
Applicants should only apply under one performance area.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link below.