In this post, I speak of Content Creation and your Business in 2021.
Your business in 2021 will take a whole new turn and if you’re not well equipped, your business may suffer a failure. Things are no more going the same way it does before the year 2020 and the difference has always been CONTENT.
Content! Content!! Content!!!
Have you ever heard the slogan, ‘Content is King’?
In 1996, Bill Gates wrote an essay where he made mention of the quote “content is king”.
The big boss describes the future of the Internet as “a marketplace for content.”
This is what the internet is actually today because there is a marketplace and there are contents everywhere, coughing out billions of dollars single day.
Take a seat… The journey has just begun.
At the end of this post, you should be able to understand the benefits of content creation. You should also have some powerful tools to kickstart and convert your ideas into amazing content, branding, and of course, learn how to monetize your content and make lots of money in 2021.
You may wish to know…
Will Content still be ‘King’ for Business in 2021?
Everything you see around you is content.
And the things you do can be built into powerful and problem solving contents.
Whether you are discussing with friends about it, or you’re simply taking pictures for your next social media post, or probably creating videos for youtube, or recording a new dance session, and so on.
So, content will remain content, for as long as life is concerned. It has been in existence since the beginning of time and will continue well over 2021 forever, so long as life exists.
Content is the only reason why people go online, whether consciously or not.
You are on this post because of the YFI content and I may likely be on your online product to learn from your content.
Feel free to drop your website link in the comment section. I will be there to learn your business.
You see, the internet is full of contents, and does not intend to die soon.
Content is what people look for when they go online. Your content needs to be found in order for it to offer any benefit, whether it’s an article, a description of a product, a blog post or whatever!
Content will always remain king.
- Google, the biggest online engine is interested in quality content and that’s enough reason to stay King 😉
- Content increases traffic to your site and it increases conversions, amazingly. Without quality contents, your site will remain like a lonely island, empty and aimless.
- Content helps elevate your brand’s needs. Your business may sink if you do not have quality content. Content determines its existence.
- Readers will always share Content that is relevant to them and their friends. Contents spread its love around, so will always be King.
Content Creation And Your Business
Wikipedia defines Content Creation as “the contribution of information to any media and most especially to digital media for an end-user/audience in specific contexts.”
In content creation, we identify new topics and write or create something about it. It can take any form, could be blog posts, social media posts, videos, eBook, infographics, advertisements, Tweets, etc.
Content can come from anywhere, at any time because the world is full of events and happenings. You can write anything, be it a walking style of a beauty pageant, the moving pattern of a vintage 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO, a standing bicycle, or even the internet itself.
The final production of the contents usually carries specific strategies, like keywords for traffic purposes, references, etc.
Content creation is actually not an easy creative art, but worth it especially if you understand how to put words or ideas together in written or visuals forms. It doesn’t have to be long. It could be a few words that trigger the emotion of your readers and sticks them to your page or blog.
Understanding the Concept of Content Marketing
Content creation embodies the entire process of content marketing. You can not finish producing content that doesn’t go with the express intention of getting people talking about the information or the products, your services, and your company.
According to Semrush, “Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
In marketing your content, you are likely to be practicing a powerful way to engage your customers and of course even create a community that engages people, connecting them to your products every time.
Some really powerful types of content marketing are;
- Infographics: a collection of imagery, charts, and minimal text that gives an easy-to-understand overview of a topic.
- Blog content: It is an error to talk about content creation and your business in 2021 and not mention blog content as one of the major content creation strategies. Blog content is a crucial part of any blog no matter if you have a business blog, travel blog, fashion blog, personal blog or any other kind of blog. It will help you attract customers to your blog and keep them coming back for more. However, creating blog content is not as easy as it might sound. Read tips to create shareable contents.
- Podcasts: Technology has moved fast and podcast is becoming one of the best media for effective listening experiences with some smart individuals and more. Thanks to the explosion of smartphones and smart devices podcasting is no longer an alternative way to distribute content.
- Videos Content: Videos are so hot right now. But why? The technology is here and it’s always has been; we’ve had cameras and editing software for years now. What gives? Well, there’re a lot of reasons but mainly it comes from how well they perform in the SERPs. People love watching videos in this day and age because a picture says a thousand words, but people love hearing them more.
- Social media: Have you ever wondered what the future of social media will look like? I have, and I think it should look more like an advertisement than anything else. In today’s content marketing scene, content strategists spend hours creating a list of blogs that their target audience follow. However, in the new social media dominated world of 2021, this might be a bit unnecessary. With the advent of Social search and it’s growing used by all major search engines, users will increasingly get their information from social media channels. And yes, there was something I just said!
Content Creation on Social Media
Social media is no more than an unusual place as its existence has traveled from being a novelty to the regular.
Just as the name implies, it is a social environment where people post raw information, gather ideas, react, and socialize.
People basically spend their day doing social media.
In due context, social media content creation is simply contributing information on any social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc, for audiences in specific contexts.
Social media is a great way to track your customer’s journey from awareness to conversion.
Put yourself in your Audience’s Shoes
You want to deliberately place yourself in your customers’ shoes and research what compels them to make a purchase. Writing your content, you want to ask if the same content is compelling enough for you, or if the sales copy is quite irresistible to you.
Plan your social content
Planning is very important when creating content. What’s your goal, what are your result expectations, what type of people do you want to channel your product to.
Proper social media content planning will help you improve in creating brand awareness. It can also help you identify which posts have generated new followers.
It can also help you determine if to create sellable content, or improve in product delivery, etc.
The idea is to shorten the buying process and turn a potential customer into a paying customer that much quicker.
Your visitors soon forget you when you fail to post consistently. It doesn’t have to be all business, business business. You do not have to sound salesy all the time. A two-way communication is key, mixing up life and business and making it look real, will keep your audiences on your content daily.
Benefits of Content Creations
If you really want to beat your competitors and therefore grow your business, then you should start producing really quality content. The benefits are enormous.
Ever wondered what might possibly get you standing out and regarded as a Master, an Authority, or an Expert in a specific focus?
It is your content that does that and automagically. Take a look at Daniel Nejo Damilola, Czar, etc (list top content creators across the globe).
It creates awareness for your Brand
Content, if properly crafted and distributed on blogs, social platforms, other websites, etc, will take your voice and brand across all platforms.
If nobody finds your company, it is because you do not have content on the internet or on any media houses. Your brand’s voice must speak volume that needs to be heard in the marketplace.
This is one reason why it is advisable to put contents where quality and streamlined traffic could be achieved.
Content helps take your products to where your customers and clients are especially when your brand is associated with positive values.
Drives More Traffic to your Blog
One great reason why businesses survive in the marketplace is the quality of traffic they are able to drive to their business. Traffic in this context is simply visitors influx to a point.
See the picture of a bee. The bees forage for pollen and nectar, tend to queens and drones crowded for a reason. Something interesting.
Your content should attract a wide range of visitors, through some strategies like organic or paid advertisements.
More People Share your Content
When you have quality content, people tend to share it with their friends. There is a rise in content creation techniques that are going to be essential in 2021.
Content marketing is a powerful way to build trust and authority for your business, but it can become increasingly difficult to stand out from the crowd. Creating contents that are irresistibly powerful can get more people to like and share your content.
Do you want to know how to get more people to share your contents so you could grow your business? These tips answer your questions.